Sunday, December 6, 2009

Any college students who live in the New Orleans area want to join a fantasy football league on yaho

I would prefer students that go to UNO where I go, but any of the local colleges will do (Loyola, Tulane, etc.). I also prefer Saints fans or diehard football fans and people who are absolute metal heads (like me, he he lml). Just tell me a little about yourself, and I'll email you the info. Only respond if you're serious about keeping up with the league the whole season. Thanks!!!



Any college students who live in the New Orleans area want to join a fantasy football league on yahoo.com?

How About LSU in Baton Rouge? Is that close enough? Not a diehard saints fan but so relieved to see Drew Brees and Reggie Bush!



Any college students who live in the New Orleans area want to join a fantasy football league on yahoo.com?

SORRY IM MAXED OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting