Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am having a divorce. He want the house my son/me live in. Help with place to live. agnesnaidu@yaho

From a youngsters point of view:



I've experienced many friends, and seen many families go through divorce; the largest mistake I've seen is allowing someone else to take control of your life. By that I mean taking property, children, and pride. Many of the answers already given are right. If you own, or partly own the house, fight for it. If he wants your son, fight for custody too. Make it so that he too is supporting the rising of your child. After all, he was key in the child process. Getting a job is very important. Especially if your serious about holding on to your child. As for getting married again, everyone is right, take it slow. Let the relationship with your son grow stronger before you allow someone else in your life. For your benefit, and his.



I wish you the best with your situation. Don't worry too much about life, no one yet has made it out alive. :-)



21yo M.



I am having a divorce. He want the house my son/me live in. Help with place to live. agnesnaidu@yahoo.com?

Get a job and pay your own way. It will make you more independent and set a good example for your son. Also don't get married again. Many ppl make the mistake of getting married again right away.



I am having a divorce. He want the house my son/me live in. Help with place to live. agnesnaidu@yahoo.com?

sounds to me like he wants his freedom but wants you to be there when he wants you if it were me i would go my own way



and take my son with me



I am having a divorce. He want the house my son/me live in. Help with place to live. agnesnaidu@yahoo.com?

First of all is that your house or his house.. if its your house.. he cant take that away from you, and you should fight for custody of your child, which is common sense. you need NOT!! NOT!! be scared of a man.. they are only good for reproducing. so you fight it, and make him pay you child support, and also make sure you find yourself a decent job, so you can be on your own. and like mention by another answer do not get married any time soon. You are a women stand up for yourself.. This is america GIRL! dont let a man bring you down. what is wrong with you..? :-)



I am having a divorce. He want the house my son/me live in. Help with place to live. agnesnaidu@yahoo.com?

Your lawyer should be able to help you with how you can get a new house and back on your feet.



I am having a divorce. He want the house my son/me live in. Help with place to live. agnesnaidu@yahoo.com?

well not sure were you are or just what youre asking for , I would love to help anyway I can just yim me brian_tc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting