Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anyone who has used the live beauty chat on CoverGirl.com please read! Thank you!?

I am wondering what other people's experience with the beauty consultants on the CoverGirl site have been like?



Please share your thoughts/opinions!



Thank you!



Anyone who has used the live beauty chat on CoverGirl.com please read! Thank you!?

I had a bad experience with whoever the woman was who helped me. I asked her a question about the new foundation from the Queen Collection and she didn't have an answer to it. Cool. Don't pretend like you know what you're talking about if you don't. Also, I asked her how to use a luminating foundation (that is what the ad said for the QC foundation) and she was very curt. She said "oh, well, since we don't sell that product then I don't know how to use it."



"........."



All that lady did was turn me onto Revlon.



Maybe you'll have better luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting