Friday, December 25, 2009

I have a www.club.live.com account.. with 13,000 pts.?

all hard earned.. it took me weeks to get.. I wanted a vista..but i already got one...so if anyone wants to buy the account from me please answer.



I have a www.club.live.com account.. with 13,000 pts.?

Thanks! I don't have money, but you can donate the points to me as charity, then tax write off.



Oh, yeah- thanks for the 10 points here as well! You are soooooo generous.



I have a www.club.live.com account.. with 13,000 pts.?

no-one wants to buy a free account



I have a www.club.live.com account.. with 13,000 pts.?

Whats the website?



I have a www.club.live.com account.. with 13,000 pts.?

microsoft, unfortunately, does not allow selling or transferring your points



I have heard that Vista is going to be back in stock in a week, so perhaps you should hold on to your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting