Thursday, December 3, 2009

I live in Rawalakot Kashmir my city beautiful I want come tourist in my city. www.rawalakotak.com?

Rawalakot, the district headquarter, is situated in the heart of district



Poonch. The altitude of this beautiful saucer-shaped valley is 1615 meters.



Situated at a distance of 76 kilometers from Kohalla, it is also linked with



Rawalpindi/Islamabad via Azad Pattan and Dhalkot and with Muzaffarabad via Kohalla



by black top roads.



The construction of Guoien Nullah road between Rawalakot and Azad pattan has



considerably reduced the distance and journey time. During summer the place



becomes full of green grass and beautiful flowers including many varieties of roses.



The town has few good bazaars where all essential commodities of life are easily



available. In Rawalakot, besides Dahra rest house , some good hotels and private



guest houses provide comfortable accommodation.



www.rawalakotak.com



I live in Rawalakot Kashmir my city beautiful I want come tourist in my city. www.rawalakotak.com?

It sounds like a beautiful place. The main "Valley of Kashmir" is a low-lying fertile region surrounded by magnificent mountains and fed by many rivers. It is renowned for its natural beauty and lifestyle. It is known as the Switzerland of the East.



However, the ongoing violence associated with the battle between India and Pakistan has turned many off visiting the region.



A famous British band called Led Zeppelin wrote a song called Kashmir. However, it was actually written about Morocco. The opening lines are ""Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream, I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been."



It was the favourite song of the lead singer Robert Plant and the bassist John Paul Jones.



I live in Rawalakot Kashmir my city beautiful I want come tourist in my city. www.rawalakotak.com?

Go to yahoo 360 and create a blog or a web page and advertise about your city in detail with picture. Lots of people read blogs and that way your city will be exposed to tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting