Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone please tell me what shared.live.com is? I have tried to access the site but it comes back

last year I had problems with my partner accessing various sites. Now i have found a file in his computer saying purple_card and shared.live.com. he denies knowing what this is. I have tried to access the site but it says it is forbidden and you need to log in. I need to know what this file is. I think shared.live.com is something to do with spaces live. whatever it is it appears to have been downloaded onto his computer. I cannot allow myself to be lied to again and am desperate to get to the bottom of this asap. I know people will say i shouldnt look in his computer and i havent done for some time. I just need to know about this - is it entirely innocent or could it be that he has another blog page somewhere in another name. he did have / has an email address in a bogus name. It could be a downloaded gadget for a blog page. if there is a blog page is there anyway i can find it. I cannot open the file on his computer as it is not connected to the internet and he wont allow it to be!



Can anyone please tell me what shared.live.com is? I have tried to access the site but it comes back as forbid

I believe that the shared.live.com is a subnet file for Windows Live Space site. It is linked to Windows MSN. I also found links for sharedlive.com which is an online dating service. There is also references to a sharelive.com but it is actually a P2P site (for downloading files like music, DVDs etc.) and is now no longer operational. I have absolutely no idea what the purple_card file is. Possibly something innocent like a clipart card that you can send to someone as an email attachment in a mail program on your computer or similar. Equally, it is possible that it is a username for a site - an unusual one tho'! Try right clicking on the file and go into its properties and see if it gives you any hints. I'd be a bit sus about his refusal to allow connection to internet on his comp tho - what's he got to hide? He may be totally innocent tho and you can't really confront and accuse without proof. Good luck. Hope this is of some help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting