Monday, November 30, 2009

Prosper.com Q?... Borrowing money for student housing that is guaranteed that I need now (to live on

This a question for those who lend on Prosper.com or who have recieved funding on a loan.



I will be returning to school in Jan (CUNY). The school I am going to does not have dorms and I live out of the area.



I will be recieveing enough in financial aid / student loans to cover my housing for the year... However, I will not see any of that money until March-April.



I cannot afford to put down on a place (or room) for rent and pay my rent to April.



Since I am guaranteed this money from the Gov't / State what are my chances of borrowing $1,500-- $3,000 until I get my financial aid money and pay it off in one lump some (place the APR that is due to the lender)? Or even the chance of getting that loan and just paying on it monthly?



About me: My credit is not the best, have some old credit card (7+ years old), my credit score is only 550 + or - 5-10 points, but I do have 2 students loans in good standing that report to my credit as "paid as agreed"..



What are my chances?



Prosper.com Q?... Borrowing money for student housing that is guaranteed that I need now (to live on)pay l8r?

check out www.loaninfo.ca and www.paydayinstant.com



it should give you some lenders to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting