Monday, November 30, 2009

Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

please compare qna.live.com and yahoo answers, and http:ask.jongo.com



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

Windows QnA is a little on the boring side.



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

QnA rules! Report It



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

Yahoo Answers is the best.



No question. :)



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

i ll b honest 2 sat that i always get my answers 4m yahoo answers so no doubt that YAHOO ANSWERS IS THE BEST.



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

hey 100% yahoo answere is better.



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

QnA is OK in the middle of the night with the fewest users. Then you do not have to wait for 2-5 minutes every time you click a questions or submit an answer.



It appears the QnA staff is trying to maintain control on the site much better than Yahoo did for Answers. Although there are a few Trolls on QnA, they are few and get suspended quickly. You also do not see the Troll return with a new user name like you do on Answers.



Answers is still the best because there are many more users and a larger variety of questions. Plus it does not take several minutes to submit a question.



QnA is not a platform for advertising. The QnA site will grow slowly and be a very good site that maintains control allowing people to get good high quality answers.



I will continue to participate in both sites.



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

I like Y! Answers better. I used the QnA to try it out.. It was confusing at first.



Answers is easier to navigate with the categories than QnA.



It doesn't mix up the new/old questions.. lol. That puzzled me a bit when I went over there.



Even setting up my profile over there was a bit troublesome.



So, I haven't gone back since the day I tried it out.



I've never tried ask.jongo, so I can't compare Answers to that site.



Which one is better? qna.live.com or yahoo answers?

yahoo answers by far

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting