Monday, November 30, 2009

My email was spiritwayministries@yahoo.com but as I live in Canada it is @yahoo.ca - I need it back

I did receive emails at spiritwayministries@yahoo.com but after having computer problems I can only receive emails at spiritwayministries@ca (I live in Canada). I really need to be able to receive mail at spiritwayministries@yahoo.com - how do I change it from yahoo.ca to yahoo.com???



My email was spiritwayministries@yahoo.com but as I live in Canada it is @yahoo.ca - I need it back to .com?

unless there is some problem with ur mail account,, there shu'd nt be any problem with .com or .ca...



it works in the way it was before,,,



i had a .com account before,, and it is still .com,, even though i now live in UK...



thanx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting