Monday, November 30, 2009

I met mexican woman on the chat messenger i live in Holland and i com from Aruba. need some advice p

We met about two or tree years ago on a udate.com we chat for a year and a half. and suddenly there were changes in mylife that occupied my self, that were my children that came (teenagers) back in to my life. they were 15 an 16 years old. I must arange many things like school etc. On my job there was also some problems going on. So that is half of what was going on. Suddenly I did not have time for to chat and lost contact I did not have the internet anymore for some times. I use to call mexico now and then for christmas foreinstance. Because i did not want to lose contact. Now it is tree years ago that we had chat conversations on the internet. I had then plans to visit mexico. But it did not happens. I had to go to Aruba for to funeral of my mother. Now we have contact for some weeks and it is living as it was yesterday that we had chat. she stills live in my mind and heart. yust need some advice thank you for to listen to me I look forward to your anwer,



Tico



I met mexican woman on the chat messenger i live in Holland and i com from Aruba. need some advice please!?

Follow your heart :) and be smart.



I met mexican woman on the chat messenger i live in Holland and i com from Aruba. need some advice please!?

Tico, i hope in the years u were corresponding to your lady, you kept her telephone number and email address well, if you did call her up or email her and see what response you will get and from there you will know what to do. Good luck and remember next time **** happens keep her informed even if on small scale don't go underground on her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting