Monday, November 30, 2009

Dallas game on NFL.com live?

Never watched the game (s) on the web before...I'm in SA TX and they are having a blackout...has anyone watched the game (s) on NFL.com live? how is it?



Thanks in advance



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

its good, not like tv*******************



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

It will be on NFL network. Only 1/3 of the people in America will be able to watch. I'll check out NFL.com live just in case.



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

if you can't watch it live go to www.nlf.com and click open the "cowboys vs packers " game you can't see it live but you will still get play by play so you can see what happening !!!



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

That game shouldn't be blacked out, I'm sure it's sold out. I'm not 100% sure of the rules the NFL network is using there, but usually local blackouts are only in effect if one of two things occur.



1) The game is not 90% (or 95%, not sure) sold out before the Thursday prior to the game.



2) There is another network that owns the rights to the game. In which case, you'd be able to watch it on that network.



As I understand it, this is a nationally televised game, just like NBC on Sunday night, and ESPN on MOnday night. I guess I could be wrong, but that's the way I understood it.



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

The only time i'll be cheering on the packers this year.



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

i have never saw it on there but from what i hear it is pretty good.



Dallas game on NFL.com live?

I live in Neenah WI, (GO PACKERS) and it will be televised here on channel 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting