Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nhl.com can't listen live?

I get no sound when I go to nhl.com, listen live. The media player appears to be working, time is counting and it says it is playing. I can listen to radio on line, cd and dvd work. just no sound on this live feed I have tried both IE7 and Mozilla. Anyone have an idea or have the same problem?



nhl.com was no help when I e-mailed them



Thanks



Nhl.com can't listen live?

I had the same problem when watching the highlights from last night's Lightning-Canes game. The video worked, but the audio would not play. I guess it's just a glitch...



Nhl.com can't listen live?

what kind of internet connection do you have?



i'm assuming its just too slow... only thing i can think of



oh yea, and IE7 or mozilla wouldn't be the problem, it would be with the media player... i know mine uses windows media player, have you tried updating that or playing with those settings?



Nhl.com can't listen live?

Try turning up the volume, it worked for me last time that happened LOL



Nhl.com can't listen live?

it's probably a little technical difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting