Saturday, November 28, 2009

Club.live.com Xbox 360?

I was wondering why they are not giving away the Xbox 360 anymore. I am new to club.live.com and the reason I started was to get a 360. So I just wanted to know what happened to it?



Club.live.com Xbox 360?

It's probably because the holiday season is coming and they want you (or anyone with enough tickets) to just buy a system instead of winning one. I could be wrong, I mean, they even had Windows Vista on there for a time and that was inexplicably removed as well.



Club.live.com Xbox 360?

Same here! The ONLY prize I wanted was the XBox! I have almost 20,000 points and no prize I want now :( Sucks.



I only hope they bring it back after the holidays - so I will keep playing for a bit longer just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting