Saturday, November 28, 2009

What happened to maps.live.com?

Hello, I used to love maps.live.com, for there great aerial imagery of my area, that google maps/earth can't provide, DO NOT tell me to go to google maps, but whenever i go to maps.live.com on my ibook, it sends me to http://intl.local.live.com/ and i can only enter "what" and "where" and its really annoying, is it only windows compatible? I have tried it in camino and safari (the only two browsers on our school laptops) can someone shed some light on this?



What happened to maps.live.com?

The same happens for me, you need to use Firefox in order for it to work.



Probably Microsoft being non-compliant again and not bothering for the Mac



What happened to maps.live.com?

It worked for me. I just tried w/ Internet Explorer, and it worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting