Monday, November 30, 2009

Plz help guys!!! my windows live messenger aint signing in and i cant even open msn.com and microsof

windows live messenger gives error code 81000306 and its been a week since iv logged on . none of the microsoft sites open either iv scanned my comp for viruses n spywares plz help guys need to access my mails urgently



Plz help guys!!! my windows live messenger aint signing in and i cant even open msn.com and microsoft.com?

its: is not signing in... and why cant you use an internet shop?



Plz help guys!!! my windows live messenger aint signing in and i cant even open msn.com and microsoft.com?

Hey, i think you should re install windows live messanger, if this isnt whats causing it, and the microsoft websites are, "not showing up", you should clear all cache in your web browser, i dont know how much this will help, but good luck anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting