Monday, November 30, 2009

For your Xbox 360, how do you recovery or find your Windows Live ID on xbox.com because I forgot min

i need to check my repair status for my xbox 360 on xbox.com but it says you have to sign in with your windows live id in order to check it but i forgot mine. Someone please help me.



For your Xbox 360, how do you recovery or find your Windows Live ID on xbox.com because I forgot mine =( help?

There is no way to find a lost Windows Live ID if you dont remember any of the information. But it should be your e-mail address. If thats the case, then just fill in the e-mail adress and password. If not, sorry.



For your Xbox 360, how do you recovery or find your Windows Live ID on xbox.com because I forgot mine =( help?

It's definitely a hotmail email address. Ask friends for your id?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting