Saturday, November 28, 2009

Live video feed at Youbet.com?

I am trying get get live horse races from somewhere to watch on my computer. I want to be able to watch more than one track at a time and other tracks that i currently can not watch on tv. My cable provides me with Phone Bet TV and they do not have all tracks. So if I get an account at Youbet.com is it going to be live feed or like a 20 second delay because I need live feed. Currently i have an account with betharness.com and they have a 35 second delay and i know this because on my computer the race is making the turn and on tv the race is over. but they also say they have live feed. so before i register for youbet i want to know if anybody know for a FACT that they have live racing feed.



Live video feed at Youbet.com?

See for yourself, you can access the youbet feed for free at this site: http://www.presstelegram.com/horseracing



I have a TVG account, and their live feed is close to real time, but it's never going to be exact--TVG online is probably 10 or 20 seconds behind the telecast. You just have to try and factor that in when you are wagering--harder with harness, I suppose, where the odds change so much at the last minute (and the last minute to post really means like five minutes).



Live video feed at Youbet.com?

I dunno sry



Live video feed at Youbet.com?

i live in a non-bet state, so i can't get on youbet at all. but i am in contact with a lot people, handicappers, trainers, exercise riders, owners, etc., who all use youbet and they say it's live racing, no delay.



Live video feed at Youbet.com?

I use the live feed for watching. I can watch for 30 minutes a day only. Not more. I do not have any account with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting