Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the reason why I can't receive email in my windows live.com acct?

I opened a windows live.com account recently, however I cannot receive any email messages sent to the account. Does the account need to be online all the time to be able to receive messages?



What is the reason why I can't receive email in my windows live.com acct?

No. You do not need to be logged in to get mail sent to you, however, you need to log in to retrieve it.



There have been glitches reported by people recently impacting many MSN and Windows Live services. But just in case, look at your hotmail options to see what levels the security settings are defaulted to because it may be that everything sent is being routed to the Junk Mail folder or automatically deleted upon receipt. Also, if you have another email address, send yourself a few emails back and forth to confirm that it is working properly.



What is the reason why I can't receive email in my windows live.com acct?

hi



check your mail options and your filter



select a standard filter



include important addresses sin ten save senders list



options



spam



blocked and safe senders



safe senders



鈽喡?鈥?篓*`鈥?褣喔勛┭?喔?喔犩箑蟼褦 喙斷竸褍赂.鈥?篓*`鈥?赂鈽?br> ::: (\(\



*: (=' :') :*



鈥?. (,('')('')陇掳锕掆€扳€?鈽?(炉`鈥?鈥⒙绰?



鈽喡?鈥?篓*`鈥⑩槅鈭绰? 鈽?陇潞.`鈥?赂.鈥⒙?鈽喡佮竸喙€泻褦喔劼烩槅鈩?br> c蟽蟻褔褟喂g褣蟿 漏2008 蟻喔勎剐貉斷竸

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting